Monday, February 23, 2009

I realize that this is a tad unusual, but a few weeks back I received an email from an organization asking me to post something on this journal. After personally checking out their website, I feel that this a good organization doing good things for kids, and so I've agreed to post their information here as a type of advertisement. The basic scoop is that they are a non-profit organization called Fresh Air Fund working out of New York and are looking for college-aged men and women to work their 2009 summer camp. In addition, they are always looking for summer homes to host a child. I realize this is quite brief and vague, but if this sounds like something interesting to you, here is a social media news release which explains in greater detail: fresh air fund


As for an actual post, I promise I'm working on something--something where the first line is, "Do you have Jack Bauer's address?"

2 comments:

loehrke said...

Beauty: a blog entry with a teaser.
You always know how to string along your readers......

M. Banbury said...

No but seriously, "Carly, patch me through to Jack." "Damn it Carly, There's no time! This is a matter of national security!"